Problem during creating new screen

I had a problem during the creation of a new screen. I cannot select a model for the screen. I am using Appmaster free version to make a simple mobile application. How could I solve this issue? Thank you!

You don’t need model for screen. You need to select models for elements. Like list, greed, etc.

Thank you, but I have already built the DB, BP and Endpoint. Now I need to build “My Mobile App”. How can I connect My Mobile App with the Endpoint, like the Youtube Tutorial below. Could you provide a sample for this action and build mobile App.

There are old tutorials. You don’t need to use models for screens now

Could you please explain how to set up connection between front-end (Mobile application) and back-end (Data base). Do you know where I can find relative tutorial. For example, collecting data from the mobile app should be transferred to data base. I think that endpoint in frond-end should be defined. Thanks.

1 Like

Такой же вопрос. На бесплатной версии нет возможности установить эндпоинт при создании нового экрана или это делается как то по другому? Потому что вы обучающем видео вы показываете что эндпоинт устанавливается при создании экрана.

На “бесплатной” версии у вас все те же самые возможности что и на платной по подписке. Разница только в доступных ресурсах для проекта. Выше я уже ответил что для экрана больше не нужны эндпоинты и модели. Теперь модели устанавливаются только для элементов типа List или Grid, всё остальное делается блоками через БП